MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Maintenance Engineer will lead equipment implementation & continuous improvement projects, whilst maintaining a safe, environmentally compliant workplace.
Michael Page is partnering with Materials Manufacturing Company in the Western MA area. The company provides great growth opportunities and room for development.
- Ensure operational excellence, regarding quality, safety, delivery and cost reduction.
- Evaluate existing and new processes against capability, efficiency, and productivity in all areas of manufacturing.
- Participate and recommend in equipment improvements projects.
- Support in Lean principles implementation and continuous improvement projects.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing equipment and engineering procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, preferably Reliability, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2+ years of working experience, preferably working with equipment & machinery.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma.
- Competitive base compensation.
- Relocation assistance is possible within US.