Team of Case Managers at junior BA/PM capacity for LIBOR transition work within Commercial Banking at a prominent bank. Main responsibility will be supporting Relationship Managers involved in LIBOR Transition work. Ideal BA/PM will have experience working with RMs, and business analysis/project management experience to support PM work. Additionally, the candidate should have familiarity with the Commercial Banking space.
- Primarily providing support for US lending clients and RMs
- Supporting the management of a number of LIBOR Transition cases, where a case is defined as an existing LIBOR referencing facility which must be amended to reference an agreed alternative reference rate and minimizing the value transfer between the parties to the contract by the end of 2021.
- Ensure all cases are tracked from start through to completion i.e. loan agreement contract amendment is signed, and facility rebooked on the relevant loan servicing platform
- Become familiar with Risk Free Rate Loan market conventions, interest rate calculation methodology(s) and standard commercial terms related to RFR loans
- Responsible for coordination across product providers and ensuring linked transactions e.g. a loan hedging derivative is appropriately amended as agreed with the customer.
- Support both bilateral and multi-bank loan transactions which may include coordinating a 'club' arrangement and/or acting as the doc's coordinator.
- Support interpretation work of legal advice and explaining impact to RMs and clients.
- Obtaining dispensations from certain parts of the business, including legal and portfolio management, when certain terms are not in compliance with Bank policy.
- Leading all parties calls with the support of the relevant RM.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with 3rd party legal firms.
- Attending, team meetings to discuss, amongst other things, best practices, unique deal specific points and team/wider goals and objectives.
- Track migration activity to the UK CMB/GB LIBOR transition programmed plan and co-ordinate the capture of directed MI.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Some relevant product knowledge including knowledge of LMA loan documentation
- Understand the MiFID classification in particular SME/MME/LC
- Some experience working in relevant environment/s
- Some experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Loans Market.
- Experience of using relevant MSFT packages, i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel
- Willingness to undertake the training/study required in this role.
- A desire to find ways to continually improve processes and client service delivered to customers.
- The ability to work autonomously and track 3rd party/Line of business "Hand offs"
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- Contributing productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals.
- Familiarity with risk management and ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes.
- Understand business and change improvement and seamlessly work alongside change practitioners