MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Michael Page is working with a smaller, established general contractor that has been focused on public construction work for 30+ years. If you would like to learn more about this role, please apply today.
This company has been established in the local construction market for for over 30 years and has mostly built projects such as schools, fire stations, police stations, town halls, and other jobs of that nature. They currently have several more projects upcoming in their pipeline, which is why they are looking to hire a proven, high-potential Project Manager to their existing group.
The Lead Construction Superintendent - Public Projects is responsible for:
- reporting to the Vice President of the business
- collaborating with the Project Manager to achieve the project's goals
- overseeing a minimum of one project at a time
- ensuring project safety at all times
- completing the project on schedule
The right Lead Construction Superintendent - Public Projects has:
- at least 10 years of construction experience
- a strong familiarity with 149a and/or 149 projects
- public sector project experience over $10 million
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
The Lead Construction Superintendent - Public Projects receives:
- base salary up to $130,000
- healthcare and dental insurance
- 401k company match
- truck allowance
- 3 weeks vacation
- annual bonuses