Apply for this job now
Laboratory Technician - Manufacturing
- Congers, New York
- Job Type
- 13 Sep 2020
Apply for this job now
Landing a Laboratory Technician Assistant position in Congers, NY would be awesome, and Adecco is assisting our cosmetic manufacturing client to find a Laboratory Technician to join their amazing team.
Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as a Laboratory Technician
A Laboratory Technician is responsible for preparing stability samples, conducting lab testing, tracking stability and preparing final reports. Assuring that all lab test requests are executed and completed based on set timetables and are properly documented and communicated in a timely manner.
• Initiate stability studies for color cosmetics.
• Gather product related information (technical drawing, information about formula etc.)
• Prepare samples and place on stability studies according to established protocols.
• Pull stability samples at the required test intervals.
• Conduct organoleptic testing on stability samples. Work with QC to complete the physical testing.
• Compile data for review and evaluation.
• Recognize OOS and data trends and communicate to R&D.
• Reviews stability results with appropriate R&D development laboratory manager and escalates/ communicates any interim issues in timely manner to ensure projects progress smoothly.
• Prepare reports and maintain stability workbook as required.
• Maintain and organize stability related documentations and test records.
• Coordinate maintenance and calibration of stability chambers/ refrigerators.
• Respond to the monitoring system alarms related to stability chambers in a timely manner.
• Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures.
• Comply with policies, procedures, quality standards and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
• Must be able to stand 60% and walk 40% of the shift.
INTERESTED??? Here's what it takes to apply:
• Above all, you've got to be reliable. If you're ready to go at the start of each shift, you're A-OK in our book!
• Even though you don't have much (or any) experience, that's not a problem -this Lab Technician Assistance position is entry-level with room for you to learn and grow!
• Knowledgeable on good laboratory practices.
• College education
We have openings on 1st Shift, from 7:00AM to 3:15PM. Monday thru Friday. There will be times were overtime may be required.
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this laboratory Technician position, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from you!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Job Reference: 173888380-2
- Date Posted: 13 September 2020
- Recruiter: Adecco USA
- Location: Congers, New York
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Manufacturing Operations
- Job Type: Permanent