It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Under the direction of a Senior Quality Engineer, perform material and mechanical testing necessary to support the production needs associated with in-coming material verification, final product verification and certification. This will also include complete problem-solving efforts when test results do not match specifications, as well as whatever investigation efforts are necessary and appropriate to aid in the disposition of defected material. Perform all metallurgical testing necessary to investigate customer complaints, concerns and problems as requested by the Quality department. Work in accordance with established performance and quality standards.
- Test all required incoming, in process, and final specifications of product.
- Generate final certifications for shipment of product.
- Utilize general SAP functions.
- Write and maintain lab SOP's
- Maintain lab and environmental conditions
- Perform testing and analysis for customer complaint resolution as required by the Quality Department.
- A minimum of High School Diploma, with some post High School Education a plus, especially in the Math/Sciences.
- 3+ years of lab experience
- Ability to read, write, and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Requires math skills beyond basics such as fractions, decimals, percentages, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows applications and SAP functions
- Accurately utilize measuring instruments, such as calipers and hand-micrometers.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!