Experis, part of ManpowerGroup is hiring Lab and Manufacturing Technicians for immediate opportunities with a biotech company in the Framingham area.
- Execution of development studies (fermenter cleaning, media preparation, seed expansion, fermenter operation, sampling and analysis, waste disposal).
- Maintaining thorough records in lab notebooks.
- Assisting with protocols, development reports and datapacks.
- Flexible schedule with shift work is essential. Weekend work may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree/Undergraduate Degree in Life Sciences, Biochemistry or Chemical/Biochemical Engineering Required.
- Basic technical writing and communication skills are desirable.
- Hands-on biological laboratory operations, adherence to safety and relevant quality standard procedures, and basic writing and communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please send a resume directly to:
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)