We are looking for an exceptional L2/L3 Support Technician in our technical\service Department. The ideal candidate will have experiencing explaining solutions to complex problems and will thrive on helping our clients in all their IT Needs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Experience with Windows 2012, 2016 & 2019 Server role.
• Experience with Office 365 and cloud solutions (Azure/AWS).
• Experience troubleshooting email related issues
• Thorough understanding of client/server applications architecture
• Configuration, management, and troubleshooting skills for routers, switches, and firewalls
• Administering LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
• Handle NOC Type activities such as recurring alerts for failed backups, outages, patching, etc.
• Network troubleshooting
• Minimum of 3 years experience building cloud infrastructure
• Azure or AWS Certification
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Must have strong interpersonal communication and team-based skills
• Must have strong documentation skills
• Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Being a self-starter as well as a problem-solver
• 4 Year Bachelor's Degree preferred
• There is weekend rotation coverage requirement
For more information contact Job Requirements:
Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, MS Office 365, Basic Troubleshooting, Basic Network Troubleshooting, Hardware Troubleshooting, Basic Troubleshooting, Network Troubleshooting, Router Configuration, Router Switches, Routers, LAN Vs. WAN, LAN - Local Area Network, Microsoft Azure, Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Technologies, NOC, Appropriate Documentation, Communication
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.