Our imagined candidate is an early tenure professional who wants to be engaged in a dynamic role with a high degree of uncertainty and a need for problem solving / thinking critically. Job Requirements:
- Execute projects that will reduce appliance warranty rates and improve customer experience.
- Analyze customer complaints to prioritize areas of improvement for products.
- Investigate product returns for issues and report findings.
- Proficiency with hand-tools and basic diagnostic equipment such as multi-meters and measurement tools.
- Communicate data and observations from analyses and investigations to other teams
- Perform other tasks related to appliance triage and quality as needed.
- Participate in and utilize Scrum process to complete work.
- Exhibit cross-functionality by supporting other focus teams.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office and ability to learn additional software necessary to perform tasks.
- Travel as needed to fulfill responsibilities of this position.
- Follow all policies and procedures, including the use of PPEs where appropriate.