SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Main Responsibilities of the Position:
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Director of User Experience to develop front end web applications
- Cooperate with the back-end development group responsible for building RESTful APIs
- Collaborate with stakeholders, users, build teams, QA, and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art UIs
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end and API development
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or related degree)
- 2+ years of front-end development experience
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, applications with ASP.NET 4.0 or above using C#
- 1+ year of experience with Code-First development using Entity Framework.
- Angular 2+ frameworks
- Understanding of MEAN application technology stack
- HTML 5, CSS
- AJAX and JSON
- Ability to integrate existing APIs (REST)
- Excellent conceptual and critical thinking capabilities
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.