Hiring On The Spot - Job Fair - 09/17/2020!
WIS International, a premier global inventory provider, seeks a part-time or full-time, entry-level retail Inventory Supervisor to join our team. Retail, supervisory, inventory and warehouse experience is a plus! Our business is growing and we need several new supervisors to service our high profile retail clients!
This position is hourly with raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum. No experience necessary, as we offer on the job training. Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule
- Supervise a team of Inventory Counters at our customer's locations.
- Provide world class customer service to both new and existing retail customers.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with retail customers.
Here are just a few of the perks you will be offered upon joining our team:
- Weekly Pay
- Raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum
- Event bonuses for meeting key metrics
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- Flexible Schedule
- A High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A desire to learn the inventory business and the drive to reach for promotional opportunities.
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills.
- Ability to build a highly successful and dedicated team.
- A high level of computer literacy.
Ability to stand with varied movement for hours at a time
Ability to regularly lift up to 10 pounds (and up to 20 pounds on rare occasions)
Fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight
Ability to read documents with small font sizes
Manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation
Ability to climb ladders and reach merchandise regularly, with or without reasonable accommodations
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer