Duration: 3 months
Corporate Real Estate experience highly beneficial Advanced PowerPoint and Excel Skills
Client is seeking a Business Analyst to be responsible for providing basic to moderately complex information and analysis to support overall management of a business unit/department.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives. - Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Examines various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- In coordination with business partners and users, assists to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- May liaise with the business, development team and technology on certain projects. Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations.
- May assist in the development of business unit analytics, department or operational procedures, reporting, financial analysis, communicating and/or strategic planning activities.
- Consult with corporate offices, project managers, auditors, client and sub-consultant representatives regarding future proposals.
- Prepare sub-agreements and review and input sub-consultant invoices to ensure contact compliance. Job Requirements:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- 5-7 years' experience required.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.