We are looking for a highly organized and energetic person to join the team as an Account Manager at ProSource of Boston.
Who you are:
You are a strong consultative salesperson who is able to assess the needs of your customer in order to offer appropriate solutions. You are not afraid to handle multiple tasks and interact directly with customers. As an Account Manager, you will be servicing member accounts and assuring the profitability of each assigned account.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in design sales or flooring sales. To perform well in this role, you must have excellent customer service and presentation skills in order to present product options that meet the customer's needs.
By the end of your first year:
- Upholding the values and goals of ProSource Wholesale, you will have built and maintained a positive relationship with 125 - 150 Trade Pro Members and their Clients with the goal of making ProSource their primary source for flooring and cabinets.
- Through prospects provided to you by ProSource, those you have found locally, and web leads, you will have brought many new Members into the ProSource family.
- You will have gained a vast knowledge of flooring, cabinet, and countertop knowledge by attending training, vendor events, and researching existing and new products in order to meet the needs of Members and their Clients with ProSource solutions.
- You will have built a strong partnership with an energetic team and have a LOT of fun at work!
How we support you
- Proprietary Customer Relationship Management website - keep track of your prospecting efforts and stay connected with your members.
- Online training tools - learn the ProSource model, sales techniques, product knowledge, and more!
- Mobile Ordering - look up pricing, create quotes and estimates, and enter sales right on the sales floor!
- Virtual Showroom Tours - show your prospects around your showroom without them coming in for a physical tour.
If you have a background in consultative sales, and you know that you can contribute quickly, please submit your resume today! We are a growing business and this is an immediate opening, so if you are the right fit, be ready to go!
No evening hours! We offer a base salary of $35,000 - $40,000 plus commissions, access to healthcare, a retirement plan, and paid time off. We are closed most national holidays. Your first-year total earnings should be $45-55K depending on your efforts.