Company: Advantage Resourcing
Title: Digital Press Field Service Technician
Contract: 2 years
daily mileage is allowed.
• Job Description - Service engineers are responsible for the maintenance and correction of digital printing presses. You will provide off-site corrective and preventive maintenance as well as other after-sales technical support solutions. Service engineers will interact with customers to provide information and procedures to address the inquiries, concerns and requests to their products and services.
• Duties: Typical work duties of a service engineer include: responds to customer complaints; evaluates and resolves problems of the customer; assists in installing the equipment; analyzes, inspects and reviews findings to determine the solution to the problem that the customer demands; works alongside with technical sales engineers; offers customer training for the product; repairs, tests and maintains equipment; monitors performance of the product; maintains product manuals; provides customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests; develops and maintains relations with customers; reports common complaints of customers to top management in order to address the situation for future reference; makes recommendations to maintenance technicians; and offers feedback on product development, features and function.
• Education and Training Requirements: Minimum Vocational/Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) with 0-3 years of working experience, recently graduated or Degree holder with minimum 1-3 years relevant working experience.
• Knowledge and Skills Requirements: Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills must be possessed by all service engineers. After extensive training at our client facility, you will be familiar with all parts of the digital printing press product as well as familiarity with electrical or mechanical procedures. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal in order to relay the problem and solution to customers and top management.
• Working Conditions: Service engineers work outside of the company premises. Regular travel is frequent for service engineers, but this position will be dedicated to multiple customers through a metro area.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.