LHC Services is looking for a Licensed HVAC Technician.
Our Company is looking for an Onsite Experienced HVAC/R Technician.
This position is not an entry level position.
Our Company offers a fun but professional atmosphere.
Qualified candidates should be able to service, troubleshoot and maintain CRAC units, dry coolers, condensers, pumps, and roof top units independently.
Technicians will also be providing light building maintenance duties within our building such as small plumbing repairs, repairing doors, etc.
Do you have the following? If so we want to hear from you!
A valid driver's license
3+ years of commercial experience
Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
Familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting
Massachusetts Refrigeration license required
Good communication skills
Work under pressure independently and as part of a team
Good time management
Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, frequently lifting
up to 50 pounds
Operate, troubleshoot and maintain all electrical distribution
systems including high and low voltage, motors, generators,
transformers, regulators and control equipment.
Applicants are screened with a CORI check, drug testing and background screen.
This is a Full-time ONSITE position, with occasional overtime, and rotating on call coverage.Job Requirements:
- Identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement needs
- Maintain and repair heating and cooling systems
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install equipment
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Complete maintenance and repair records updates
- Perform general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds
- Perform maintenance and service repairs on commercial Refrigeration, HVAC, and other equipment within the commercial service environment
- Test each system after service/repair