MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Entirely remote consulting opportunity with a Miami based mortgage lender.
The client focuses primarily on investment property mortgage lending in the greater MIA area.
- The remote consultant will be an advisory partner to the firm in all HMDA related compliance matters.
- This includes: mortgage loan closing procedure review, preparing and filing disclosure reports for regulator review.
- Provide big picture advisory around CFPB regulations around HMDA
- Experience, consulting or permanent, advising mortgage lending institutions or banks on HMDA requirements
- Experience working directly with senior compliance staff in advising them on specific program adjustments or re-calibrations as they relate to new HMDA developments
- Subject matter expertise required in mortgage lending compliance, ideally 7-12 years
Competitive hourly rate in a fully remote consulting opportunity that can lead to a long term consulting partnership with the firm.