Help Desk Analyst ICompensation:
This job is for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half Technology is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. We especially want to hear from Hep Desk Analyst candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Derby, Connecticut area and is a short-term temporary opportunity.
- Provide solutions and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Provide IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internallyJob Requirements:
- Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications - Strong problem solving and analytical skills - Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems - Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment - Comprehension of basic networking concepts - Active Directory experience - Knowledge of Active Directory
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.