Company is looking for a Head of Investor Relations who will lead outward facing engagement with the marketplace and investors, and provide insight internally to our management team. You will understand the company's competitive positioning and dynamics, and will balance vision and economic drivers in crafting the organization's IR strategy and approach. With excellent financial and analytical skills and a down-to earth business sense, you will partner closely with leaders across our organization.
What you'll do:
- Conceptualize and implement a strategic investor relations function that clearly articulates Company' priorities, goals, strategic plans, roadmap, investment, capital allocation, and financial performance.
- Develop deep working relationships with the equity research analyst community, buy- and sell-side analysts, and shareholders. Build investor messaging/marketing communication in alignment with Company' business model.
- Partner with numerous functions across the company, to enable accurate and optimal creation, evolution and delivery of key messages, and to ensure that investor communications are aligned with communications across all external audiences.
- Work closely with financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and accounting teams on preparation of quarterly earnings releases and SEC filings
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of competitor and peer group companies
- Assist in preparation of content for board meetings
- Work with leaders to refine and implement overall Investor Relations strategy, including creation/modification of our financial communications story, external and internal messaging, and scheduling of events (e.g. conferences, investor/shareholders days, etc.)
- Constantly gather intelligence and information in the marketplace, and advise, educate, and mentor senior leadership regarding the near-term and long-term dynamics of the investment and trading marketplaces, providing insight on the potential impact of these market forces on the business success.
Who you are:
- An experienced Investor Relations Professional with 8+ years of relevant experience. You have worked in a consumer digital or SaaS company or have experience in a high growth environment
- Outstanding Communicator: You are confident in your presentation ability, but also possess genuine active listening skills. You can introduce new concepts with tact and diplomacy and lead productive and influential conversations.
- Entrepreneurial: You are comfortable building new initiatives or functions within an organization and experienced at working with teams across the organization to achieve success
- Curious: You challenge yourself to understand critical business drivers and the complexities of evolving industry landscapes You are comfortable trying different digital platforms and communication avenues as needed and are always eager to learn.
- Data Driven: You will use both internal and external data resources and tools to guide your decisions and tell the Company story