About the role
Our product organization is built of dozens of small, autonomous teams who work to solve customer problems. Each team has a PM, a Product Designer, and three Engineers, and owns an entire product themselves.
As a Product Management leader for our Enterprise team, you will lead at least 4-6 of these teams with several Product Managers reporting to you. You will get in the weeds with the teams to make sure we're building the right thing, while also stepping back and working with peers in product design and engineering leadership to ensure we have the systems, processes, and frameworks to execute consistently at scale.
You understand the challenges and opportunities of developing Enterprise products and can help our entire team embrace the learnings and principles you have developed in your career.
What you'll be doing on the Product team at Company:
- You'll spend a lot of your time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your teams' solutions solve a real problem for them.
- You'll join pre and post sales calls with enterprise customers, understand their needs, and effectively translate that into missions for your teams.
- You'll know the market cold. You'll be an expert on Enterprise MarTech via your own research but also work with industry analysts to help develop your POV.
- You'll work with the founders and Product VPs to set the roadmap to deliver on the company's vision to be "The Way That Businesses Buy From Businesses".
- You'll work with product design leadership to draft early concepts to foster customer development and validation.
- You'll work with Product Marketing to position new product launches to generate awareness, demand, and revenue.
- You'll help the entire leadership team shift their processes to be more compatible with developing SaaS software for large Enterprise companies.
- Your insights will influence the entire product direction, not only the teams who directly report to you.
- You'll mentor several product managers who report to you, and help them to build great products and grow in their careers.
- You'll dig into the weeds and help your product teams to execute when needed.
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- You have experience building products in B2B Enterprise SaaS for 3+ years, Marketing or Sales products a plus.
- You have 10+ years of software product management experience, 3+ as a manager/leader
- You have led a product management team or group of at least 3 designers and scaled through individual growth and hiring
- You have built and launched innovative and differentiated products with resulting revenue over $10M
- You are experienced in leading product strategy processes, conducting analyst briefs, contributing on enterprise sales calls, developing product roadmaps, and executing product development processes.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive stakeholders, participating in the sales process, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
- You're dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren't afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You are can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skillsets
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail oriented and organized.