MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a developer in the team, you will be responsible to partner with developers in strategies and business-aligned technology teams globally, to create solutions, develop new features or improve existing services to meet business requirements.
Globally recognized leader in financial services with guaranteed opportunities for advancement and growth seeks Full Stack Developer ASAP.
- Work closely with product owners and UX team members to translate the product vision into a reality
- Develop order management system components and libraries using C++ on Linux
- Develop trading tools for traders using C++ (server and GUI)
- Understand aspects of Exchange/ECN connectivity, Order Management System, and High Frequency trading
The candidate must have experience developing highly available web application systems and delivering software systems end-to-end at a financial services or banking institution. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience with C++/ C on Linux/ Unix and extensive knowledge of application level optimization for latency in trading systems and building trading simulators.
Highly competitive base salary with bonus and excellent benefits. Starting salary is based on experience. Job Requirements:
* Knowledge of application level optimization for latency in trading systems and building trading simulators • 5+ years of experience with C++/ C on Linux/ Unix at a financial firm • Advanced experience in building libraries and server side components, STL, and Boost Libraries. • Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications. • A familiarity with US and international Equity markets. • Experience in low latency programming (shared memory, lockless queues)