Well established local property management company seeking full-time front desk receptionist. Hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm. Experience with property management is a plus.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Detail oriented
- Efficient with computer programs
- Able to resolve conflict efficiently, manage time effectively and perform in a fast-paced environment
A brief overview of the administrative & financial duties:
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Answer phones and relay messages as necessary
- Place orders for office supplies
- Coordinate with vendors regarding office equipment issues and repairs
- Maintain the office condition and arrange for necessary repairs
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors & service providers
- Receive tenants' payments and process through property management software system
- Create Maintenance work orders
- Ensure that all service requests are recorded and communicated appropriately to maintenance
- Schedule coordination between maintenance department and tenants
- Calculate Maintenance work-order hours
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures
- Ensure current resident and commercial files are properly maintained and organized.
- Provide administrative support for the office