Job title: Forklift Operator
Pay: $16 - $17 an hour, based off the shift
Location: Orangeburg, NY
Shift: 2 nd (3 pm - 11 pm) or 3 rd (11 pm - 7 am)
Mandatory 6 day schedule. The assigned weekend will rotate based on schedule i.e. Saturday one weekend and Sunday the next weekend.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Complete documentation for orders and shipments.
- Operate a forklift and/or reach truck.
- Computer skills utilizing FedEx for shipments (not a must have).
- They will be assigned in moving around product in the warehouse and getting the day ready for shipments.
- Candidates will be asked to perform maintenance duties around the warehouse during downtime.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Preferably some prior forklift experience but mostly focused on reliability, attendance and work ethic - will train and certify on the forklift.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.