2ND SHIFT - 2:00 - 10:30 PM Contracted for one year
This position is directly responsible for serving the needs of our healthcare clients, inclusive of the delivery, pickup, and maintenance of cutting edge medical device equipment. The Field Service Representative will interface with customers on a daily basis and is responsible for building, cultivating, and maintaining superior customer relationships. Further responsibilities include:
To set you up for success in this role from day one we are looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Performing and assisting in maintaining an inventory of products, parts, disposables and supplies.
- Cleaning, processing, and quality control of medical device equipment, general housekeeping of facility, and loading and unloading of equipment in company vehicles.
- Supporting customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis providing superior customer service with customer centric solutions
- Preparing medical device equipment (cleaning and disinfecting), disposables, and documentation processing for delivery
- Tracking inventory control on assets, parts, disposables, and supplies. Locate missing and misplaced equipment as needed
- Loading and unloading medical equipment from company vehicles.
- Attending training and other scheduled business functions which will require commercial air travel
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- One (1) year field service experience in a private, public, government, or military environment
- Possess a current and valid drivers license which is required for this position
- Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Ability to work non-traditional work schedule, which may include extended hours including evenings, weekends, and participate in on-call duties
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)