Maintains the care and repair of company buildings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs building checks to assess potential problems or needed repairs.
- Paints and repairs sheetrock.
- Replaces ceiling tiles and light bulbs.
- Maintains clear walkways and emergency exits year-round.
- Performs basic building maintenance, internally and externally.
- Assesses security of company systems and assets.
- Assists with equipment and furniture moves.
- Provides direction to subcontractors in assigned areas by delegating tasks, as needed.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs additional duties, as assigned.
- PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Minimum of 1 year related e xperience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- E xposure to adverse environment conditions including w eather and c hemicals .
- May be exposed to and work with s harp tools.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Heavy physical work.
- Frequently walking /standing, bending.