Who We Are
We're NextHome Titletown, and we believe in the professional talent of our real estate agents and the value of innovation. Our agents proudly merge their industry expertise and commitment to clients with our office's innovative, integrated technology. This allows us to provide our clients with honest value and unmatched service. We're growing our team with dedicated professionals. We value our agents' diverse professional and personal backgrounds. This means that we hire new and experienced agents. If we can help build your expertise, grow your business, and meet your goals, then come talk with us.
Who You Are
An Experienced Real Estate Agent is a professional with a proven track record in real estate sales. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy our work because we have a genuine passion for our industry.
The ideal candidate will have a couple years of experience in the real estate field and will also have an active real estate license, or be in the process of getting a license. More importantly we are looking for leaders that share our entrepreneurial spirit and a sincere desire to build their personal brand.
In this role, you will...
- Help clients perpare their home to placed on the market
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales
- Craft unique marketing materials to advertise your real estate services
- Advise your clients on how to stage and sell their home quickly and profitably
As a company, we will...
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.