EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT OPENING
Benefits paid for 100%
FULL TIME FULL BENEFITS
- 2-3 years of executive assistant experience supporting C level executives
- Experience managing a calendar
- Experience handling expense reports
- Extremely detail oriented/organized
- Excellent computer skills
- Willing to travel with executives
- Manage day-to-day activities, managing the calendar and logistics, tracking deadlines and important events.
- Provide general support to the President maintaining to do lists and other work in progress, helping to ensure that s/he is able to perform their work in a timely way.
- Act as main point of contact to various internal and external constituencies, including prioritizing correspondence and telephone calls; keeping the President informed.
- Assist in preparing for meetings and appointments with donors, Board Members, staff and external constituents, developing, collecting, organizing information and supporting materials from colleagues and researching other sources.
- Organize executive meetings, staff meetings and events; coordinate and communicate logistics for president and/or participants; arrange for or provide catering; prepare agenda drafts and distribute agenda and supporting materials to attendees. Handle logistics including travel or venue details as needed.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents on behalf of the President.
- Act as a liaison to ensure smooth communications between the President and a broad range of constituents including board members, funders, partner organizations, and staff
- Safeguard the integrity of confidential information and conversations.
- Serve as a member of the administrative team, pitching in as needed to all activities. Provide support to Director of Finance and Operations when possible. Provide support to Director of Development when possible.
- Complete monthly expense reconciliation for corporate credit cards with Vice Chair.
- Provide back up to Office Associate ensuring that the facility is safe and comfortable and well maintained.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.