Are you a technically proficient project manager with a background in general contracting or construction? Let's talk about your next opportunity! Robert Half Technology has a client in Western NY looking for the following skills:
• BA or BS in Computer Science or related field, PMP Certification preferred
• Strong background in Construction or General Contracting preferred
• 4+ years' experience in information systems development or implementation with progressively more complex responsibilities and accountabilities.
• Successful track record of delivering on agreed-upon business objectives and performance on key metrics.
• Ability to effectively document business and technical designs
• Experience with ERP systems such as Procore, ViewPoint, etc.
• Timely communication of project status to both clients and executive management
• Directs the project according to schedules and budgets
• Help determine resource requirements
• Facilitates issue resolution and keeps the project moving within defined plan parameters
• Keeps the project plan current and communicates with upper management
• Provides strategic, expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of effective administrative and business processes, that include process analysis, redesign, re-engineering, and organizational effectiveness
• Ensure completion of deliverableJob Requirements:
Procore, Project Management, Project Management, Information Technology, Construction, Construction Applications Software
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.