Requisition ID: 83721
Posting Locations: Hanover
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Equipment Services Technician
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for an Equipment Services Technician!
SCHEDULE: Sunday-Thursday: 12pm-8:30pm
Things you should know about working as an Equipment Services Technician:
The Service Technician maintain and repair all Coca-Cola cold drink equipment to maximize customer satisfaction and sales. Performs preventative and quality maintenance checks in addition to maintaining various records and reports.
What would success look like?
• Provide excellent service to all customers
• Maintain clean, safe and organized van and work area
• Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory
• Keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition
• Service equipment in accordance with company and federal standards
• Management of all instruments (tools, supplies, keys, etc.) necessary for job
• Responsible for performing mechanical repair services on cold drink equipment
• Diagnosis and repair fountain, vending, CCM and all other dispensing equipment at Coca-Cola Consolidated accounts
• Maneuver equipment to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance
• High school diploma or GED
• An ideal candidate will possess experience as a field technician
• Ability to & experience in moving large pieces of equipment and lift 50 LBS.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be available to work weekends and on-call when assigned
• Must have an excellent driving record and a valid driver's license. 7-year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed
• Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
• Type I Refrigeration certification
• Prior customer service experience
• Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting experience
• Refrigeration/HVAC/Electric Trade or Vocational certification with more than one year of related experience
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.