Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is a leading established Home Health Care Agency. We currently have an opportunity for an Entry Level Recruiter in Bronx, NY.
- Access community resources for recruitment of qualified staff or trainees
- Monitor electronic resources and other accounts for updated job postings and applicant responses
- Conduct open house recruiting for both on-site and off-site events
- Generate appropriate marketing material for specific branch initiatives
- Facilitate the application process and provide applicants with a list of required documents for hire
- Initiate a reactivation process for all inactive employees including letters and calls
- Develop a clear tracking process
- College degree preferred or equivalent two year's work experience preferably in home care
- Specific understanding of geographical/cultural requirements of the branch office
- Focus on time management and organizational skills
- Ability to use computerized systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel will be required and so a valid unencumbered driver's license with a satisfactory driving record
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
Interested candidates should forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com be sure to include position and location in subject line.
Premier offers a competitive salary, benefits and generous PTO package.