PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Engineer Design Checker, in Chelmsford, MA.
- The selected candidate will be working directly with our internal Mechanical, Electrical, RF, Component and Circuit Card Design Engineers to ensure the quality of our technical data packages meet requirements and our customer's expectations.
- The Design Checker will also support Configuration and Program Management and interface directly with other internal customers including Production Operations, Quality and Global Supply Chain to address drawing related inquires.
- The selected candidate will also create and maintain design and drafting standards, support all current design changes and new design reviews and releases for the client business.
- AAS degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Expertise with the use of CREO and Windchill PLM Software (Product Lifecycle Management) Expertise with the use GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a secret clearance and must obtain at least an interim secret clearance prior to start.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with PWB (Printed Wire Boards) and CCA (Circuit Card Assemblies) as well as VID (Vendor Item Drawings), SCD (Source Control Drawings), SPC (Spec. Control Drawings) and AID (Altered Item Drawings) documentation
- Experience with drawing requirement for military and aerospace environments
- Experience in design and manufacturing of circuit cards and hybrid/microwave microelectronics.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$