Corning/Painted Post Opportunity - Electrical Technician - Automation
Looking for a reliable and motivated Electrical Technician to wire and build lines on the shop floor of a local company specializing in automation. This is a great opportunity for someone with an electrical background and willingness to learn OR someone with years of electrical experience that wants to stay in one place and work at a solid and growing company in the booming automation field. This position is open to all experience levels.
- Assembly, plumbing, and wiring of equipment
- Testing and debugging of automation equipment at varying voltages
- Performs mechanical work including fabrication, painting, cutting, drilling, and tapping
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and robots as assigned.
- Recommends improvements to function and to ease installation process.
- Some travel required to assist with installations.
- Candidates must have the ability to read prints and schematics.
Multiple positions available. Day shift hours and great pay! Apply today! Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.