Dominican College in Rockland County, New York, invites applications for the position of Director of Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment commencing January 2021. Reporting to the President, the Director is a key leadership position and the main source of official statistical and research data for the College and external agencies. The successful candidate must be a self-starter and is responsible for identifying and evaluating informational sources, compiling and analyzing data, interpreting trends and making recommendations regarding strategic planning, policymaking, resource allocations, enrollment management, institutional marketing and accreditation. This position is responsible for reporting of institutional data to the NYS Dept of Education, the federal government and other external agencies.
Dominican College is a small private institution of higher education, in the Catholic tradition, with a student population of close to 2,000. Committed to building its programs upon a strong liberal arts foundation, the College offers an array of degree opportunities in the liberal arts and a variety of nationally accredited graduate and undergraduate professional programs. Dominican College is located in New York's historic Hudson Valley region, 20 miles north of New York City and 90 minutes south of the Catskill Mountains.Job Requirements:
- Advanced degree (Doctorate preferred; Master's considered) in the social sciences, mathematics or a related field.
- 3-5 years of academic/professional experience in research and statistical analysis related to planning, curriculum outcomes and assessment preferably in an institute of higher education.
- Strong technical and analytical skills necessary for advanced data analysis and evaluation/measurement design.
- Familiarity with online tracking and measurement tools.
- Effective presentation skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Must be extremely organized to meet precise deadlines and have ability to work well under pressure.
Qualified candidates should email cover letter and resume by clicking Apply Now below
Application deadline is October 16, 2020 .