Produces product by monitoring and adjusting production line operations.
- Prepares production equipment for operation by making equipment setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
- Documents production and production process by completing production logs; calculating production statistics; noting the receipt, flow, and return of materials; noting bins, racks, deliveries, move tickets and log sheets.
- Maintains quality standards by conducting first-piece and line-clearance inspection; completing production control charts; analyzing recordings and statistics; making equipment adjustments.
- Helps prepare others for production job responsibilities by demonstrating operational procedures.
- Maintains production line operation by solving production process problems; making equipment adjustments; reporting production and quality data; reporting decisions made; referring questions to the supervisor
- Maintains production operations by following policies and procedures (equipment, raw and in-process materials, and finished goods); reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Safety Management
- Documentation Skills
- Manufacturing Quality
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Manufacturing Experience
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Power Tools
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Control Engineering