IMMEDIATE DATA ENTRY REPRESENTATIVE OPPORTUNITY
FULL TIME FULL BENEFITS
- Prior experience working in office setting
- Microsoft office proficient
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Detail oriented
- Ability to answer light phone calls
- Prepare and maintain accurate, and timely processing of all files and reports
- Help with clerical billing functions
- Help with filing and faxing
- Help with answering the phones. The company provides home care services and has clients and employees in the field that sometimes call in.
- Print and mail documents
- Prepare and provide various information as requested
- Maintain files on all pertinent billing information
- If visitors arrive help with taking instant temperature - No one is allowed in the office without their temperature taken
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.