Our client is looking to hire a Data Analyst to help centralize their customer data, create enterprise wide standards, and clear through the backlog of work.
Below are the top requirements:
1. SAS Experience
- The ideal candidate will have 3 to 4 years of SAS experience. Specifically, they will use SAS to join different data sets.
- This group is not building full on SAS predictive models, but that is the future goal of this group. Candidates that have this prior experience would be great, but do NOT need extensive model building skills.
2. SQL Experience
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of SQL experience. Our client is a SAS/SQL shop, thus candidates need to be able to write SQL from scratch.
- While candidates will NOT be responsible for not building the data warehouse, they may be asked to provide an adhoc report that needs a data from a third party vendor. Thus, candidates will need to query that vendors data and bring into the warehouse.
3. Online e-Commerce/Retail Experience
- The ideal candidate will have recent online e-commerce/retail experience, preferably with packaged goods. This candidate should understand the seasonality of this business, how big holidays affect revenue, & how to slice/dice consumer behavior data.
Everyone is currently remote (due to COVID), no RTO date, but eventually want to get back to the office.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.