Customer Service Representative - Bayport, NY Our valued client located in Bayport, NY is a stocking distributor that provides creative, custom packaging solutions. They are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their growing team. This position handles all customer orders and questions received by telephone, in writing, faxes, e-mails, and in person. This position is the main point of contact for customer. The hours for this role are 8:30am - 5:30pm M-F, and this role is temporary for 3 months with the potential to extend. The pay rate for this opportunity will fall between $20-23/hr depending upon experience. •Gloves, masks and sanitizer are provided to all employees, and temperatures are taken at the start of each shift for all employees as well.* Essential Functions:
- Receives and responds to all customer inquiries and complaints
- Documents customer contacts on report form and distributes to appropriate staff member responsible for resolution.
- Responsible for guiding complaints to the proper departments.
- Follow up on a regular and as-needed basis with customers on all open customer contacts.
- Reports any and all out-of-line conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
- Process orders and service customer's needs.
- Work with Purchasing Department to forecast customer orders.
- Maintain updated calendar delivery dates for current and future orders.
- Facilitates the process for customers in regards to sourcing and sample requests
- Prepare and gather information for customer quotes
- Back up phones for Receptionist
Required Skills, Abilities:
- Good telephone manners
- Good writing, communication and computer abilities
- Ability to operate simple office equipment.
- Knowledge of Mas 500
- One plus year's experience
*** Apply now for immediate consideration or refer a friend! Email resumes to or call Kerrie at ***
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.