Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$11.88 to $13.75 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a local medical facility in Worcester. This role if full time Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm. The job duties include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Transfer calls internally to staff
Must be reliable, excellent customer service and communication skills.
Call OfficeTeam TODAY or email .Job Requirements:
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Deep understanding of Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Expertise in Answering Inbound Calls
- Solid understanding of Call Center Customer Service
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.