MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Seeking an Operations & Customer Service Associate for a global beauty brand to support their large accounts and work with their 3PL's.
Global beauty brand specializing in skincare.
- Handle daily relationships between major accounts and wholesalers
- Liaise with the global office and rely any information on products
- Handle orders, logistics, stock and service levels
- Liaise with 3PL vendors
- Directly report and work directly with the COO
- Assist with daily administrative tasks as needed
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate to individuals at all levels
- Able to work under pressure, to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Extremely organized and detailed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Prior experience working in Fashion/Retail/Consumer Products
- *This role is in office Monday through Friday 9:30-6:30*
- Experience using ERP systems
- EDI experience
- 3PL experience
*This role is in office Monday through Friday 9:30-6:30*