It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Continuous Improvement Specialist will be responsible to lead continuous improvement initiatives throughout the plant that will positively impact customer satisfaction, quality, and performance. The Continuous Improvement Specialist will also serve as the Subject Matter Expert for continuous improvement activities and will support grow a culture of continuous improvement at the plant.
- Implement strategic, complex process improvement projects in conjunction with goals and imperatives for increasing revenue, optimizing cycle time, reducing defect rates, and improving customer satisfaction.
- To lead cross-facility and cross-functional project teams through the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) phases of the Six Sigma strategy. Facilitate Lean events using the lean manufacturing tools/methods. Lead the 5S Program throughout the plant.
- Identify and remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of process yield, cycle time, defect reduction and cost goals.
- Provide Continuous Improvement training and coaching at all levels of the plant.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or other technical discipline (Industrial engineering degree preferred).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in operations.
- Black Belt and/or Lean Certification preferred.
"The selection of the person to be hired for this position is contingent on the candidate having export compliance eligibility for access to U.S. controlled technology which comes under the licensing jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the U.S. Department of Commerce, Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The candidate selected will have to qualify as either a U.S. citizen, a U.S. National, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., a Person Admitted into the U.S. as an Asylee or Refugee., a National of a country that is not prohibited from having access to U.S. controlled technology (via a letter of assurance), or a Person to be approved for an export license by the governing agency whose technology comes under its jurisdiction."
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!