Our partners throughout Syracuse are seeking experienced Construction Project Managers for local opportunities! Aerotek partners with the top General Contractors in the Syracuse area, and they are looking to hire immediately!! Candidates are encouraged to apply if they have experience in any of the following disciplines:
- Commercial Construction
- Retail Construction
- Municipal Construction
- Industrial Construction
- Mechanical Construction
- Electrical Construction
- Power Plant Construction
- Energy Facility Construction
If you are a Project/Field Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, or experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step in their career, we have opportunities immediately available!
- Oversee management of construction processes, schedule, financial tracking, and regulatory requirements.
- Successfully negotiate and write subcontractor/vendor contracts and purchase orders.
- Prepare and submit master schedules and submittal logs.
- Consistently meet project schedules while operating within budget requirements and adhering to safety standards.
- Review subcontractor RFIs, RFPs, and labor requests as necessary.
- Prepare and submit subcontractor change orders and budget revisions.
- Coordinate schedules and activities with Superintendents and Project Management team.
- Travel to various construction sites to monitor projects.
- Organize, understand, and maintain contract documents and agreements.
- Resolve any/all issues that arise.
- Create a team friendly environment for all personnel.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-10 years of commercial construction experience
- 3-10 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project/Field Engineer, or Assistant Project Manager
- Completed construction projects valued over $500,000
- Strong people skills
- Great attitude and ability to work with others
- Ability to travel between the office and various construction sites
- Ability to operate computers, laptops, and cell phones to communicate with Project Management Team
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.