This is searching for 2 Project Managers to join their team in Southborough, MA! One project manager with 3-8 years of experience and one senior project manager with 8-15 years of experience. Project Managers will be responsible for the project from start to finish, so they need to be familiar with estimation through project close-out. Their main project focus is distribution centers and life sciences.
Day to day they will be responsible for:
- Managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This includes being proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation
- Working with the owner early in the process in order to facilitate the design process with the chosen design professionals
- Ensuring that an accurate and complete estimate for the project is prepared. Project Managers work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings
- Participating in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering ideas
- Overseeing the buyout process and to selection of subcontractors
- Conducting biweekly job site meetings
- Coordinating with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control, and schedule
- Conducting progress meetings with Owners and the construction team
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management
- 3-15 years of design/build experience with a general contractor
- Experience running ground-up warehouse, distribution, manufacturing, cold storage, and/or lab/pharma facilities
- Estimation experience
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.