I have recently partnered with a multi-disciplined consulting firm and they are looking for a Construction Administration / Project Manager! As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their team.
What they have for you:
- Work/Life Balance
- A great culture, people, and environment
- Self-promoting opportunity!
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding benefits- Profit Sharing
- Leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines and provide high-quality service to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage transportation development projects
- Create scope and budgets
- Direct the civil site design
- Review project design aspects including site layouts, grading plans, stormwater management, and more
- Licensed Professional Engineer or ability to obtain
- 4+ years of experience in transportation, public infrastructure, and/or roadway project management
- Business Development experience preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Microstation preferred
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! We are looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
My name is Christina Schroeder, and I place professionals at all levels across the country in the Engineering Industry. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at or via email at .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.