$35000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
Seeking an experienced Commercial Lines CSR to join well established agency in Schenectady, NY. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing the client/prospect needs and identifying the proper coverage, matching them to the products and services.
Commercial Lines CSR Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with all service, claims & billing related questions
- Process new policies & policy changes, providing the information to the client
- Review each renewal & identify gaps in coverage
- Suggest new and/or additional coverage
- Round accounts & rewrite to protect retention for the agency and overall satisfaction to the client
- Quote new business and new lines of coverage for existing clients, sending written proposals adhering to compliance guidelines
- Prepare applications, coverage checklists and commission disclaimers for insured's review and authorization
- Answer phones & call clients; offer coverage reviews and updating client file in AMS360
- Check all renewals, endorsements, etc. from carrier for accuracy and documentation
- Keep record of new, rewritten and cancelled policies by monthJob Requirements:
Commercial Lines CSR Requirements:
- Current State of New York Property Casualty Brokers License
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Two years minimum experience in an agency environment
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.