Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Client and Fund Services Associate to work at Fidelity in Smithfield, RI.
The Client and Fund Services Associate's role is to perform strategic and tactical activities relevant to call center/transaction processing operations. Activities include call center/processing workforce management, capacity planning, staff planning, reporting, analysis, and system maintenance.
The associate should also demonstrate technical competence, attention to detail, accuracy, be open minded to change and possess the ability to work independently or in a team.The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- College degree or equivalent business experience preferred
The Value You Deliver
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate well verbally and in written communications
- You are a proven self-starter with motivation and initiative
- You think strategically and are open-minded to new ideas
- Developing a working knowledge of Work Force Manager (WFM) utilized in staff planning
- Developing a solid understanding of AWD Analytics, work types and queues to optimally manage processing workflow across Client Services
- Scheduling shift information, skill set data, defining users and entering off phone/offline activities.
- Coordinating shift changes, overtime, voluntary time off, reporting and conducting trend analysis.
- Communicating with Senior Team, business partners, Managers and Work leaders. This involves communicating issues and assisting in trouble-shooting issues related to staff planning and production.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com .
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.