Contact Center Customer Service Inbound II - Position Summary:
- Responsible for all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, and handling complaints in a prompt, courteous and effective manner. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering telephone calls, greeting visitors, invoicing, maintaining accurate inventory records, providing reports, scheduling, and other duties as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process, generate and input all related paperwork required for the fulfillment of customer orders for both inbound and outbound processes.
- Checks all orders for special requests from our customers by coordinating with operations and transportation departments for the expediting of these specials requests / orders.
- Run stock reports to check for product status and availability, as well as, post applicable Inventory records. Trace orders as required and notify customers of any activity concerning their merchandise.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work orders, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, in a courteous and professional manner.
- Generate accurate and timely billing and subsequent invoicing where needed.
- Processes returned merchandise from the customer and report customer feedback to the supervisor, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies, as well as, assisting other office staff when necessary.
- Maintains a current and accurate procedural book which details processing requirements for each account.
- Greets visitors to office when filling in for the Receptionist.
- Follows all office rules and regulations concerning safety, phone etiquette, and Internet policies. Keeps a professional office space by being organized and paperwork filed accordingly.
- Minimum of three to five 3-5 years of experience in a Customer Service Call Center environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize their work efficiently by being a self-starter.
- Must be a detail-oriented multi-tasker who is flexible to adapt to coordinate multiple and changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs e.g.: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook .
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- 8hr day/ 40hr week
- Work 5 days a week (including Saturday)
- Need to be flexible between the hours of 7am and 7pm
- Need to be comfortable with 2nd shift and shift may change in the future.
Interested apply today by sending your resume to . We look forward to hearing from you
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.