Day and night shift will be open- will discuss during interview. 12 hour shifts. Must be open to all hours AND SHIFTS.
Shifts runs: 3 on, 4 off, and 4 on, 3 off. All shift runs 6:30-6:30 (AM or PM). All candidates need to have the flexibility to work nights.
Tech I - entry level, at least some experience in the chemical industry or equivalent education:
- Faithfully follow all steps of Work Instructions for all assigned tasks.
- Maintain and operate liquid bulk and specialty chemical delivery equipment.
- Perform minor inspections and preventive maintenance on chemical related equipment.
- Perform daily rounds including recording readings, completing safety inspections, monitoring online chemical systems, and completing chemical container change-outs.
- Monitor and understand correct liquid bulk delivery procedures for each product on site. Perform bulk chemical trailer transfers.
- Make initial evaluations and then obtain proper assistance when confronted with problem situations.
- Participate in customer and client programs including, but not limited to: Safety, Training, Operations, and Preventive Maintenance.
- Comply with all applicable HS&E Standards including, but not limited to: PPE, Lock Out/Tag Out Program.
- Complete assigned tasks as per existing procedure.
- Performs minor analytical procedures and/or sampling procedures.
- Accountable for the safety of all persons, and general public surrounding facilities. Safety is a condition of continued employment.
- Good Communication Skills: Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Evidence of previous work in a successful team environment
- Knowledge of all proper reporting procedures per onsite operations policy, including product acceptance criteria, tank fill, inventory and material usage, monitoring, safety parameters and personnel requirements.
- Self motivated to learn.
- Electro-mechanical aptitude.
- Able to understand and abide by stringent safety rules.
- Moderate to heavy lifting may be required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- In each case, we will also consider armed forces service (as long as their service involved technical or hazmat duties) as comparable education.