IDR is looking for Business Systems Analyst to join our client in Johnston, Rhode Island. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join an established organization, please apply today! Position Overview for the Business Systems Analyst:
Job Requirements: Required Skills for the Business Systems Analyst:
- Coordinates detailed business requirements while identifying and tracking business systems issues
- Research and document sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with Project Life Cycle
- utilizing reporting tools, requirements gathering methodologies, process models, data models and prototypes.
- Estimate activities required to perform requirements gathering and acceptance testing improving accuracy over time
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs continually exploring and assessing options for value-add for clients
- May complete end user documentation and prepare training material
- Execute and document test plans to ensure quality
- Perform unit testing and integration testing
- Troubleshoot problems with systems
- Maintain systems to optimize performance
What's in it for you?
- 1-2 years of Business Systems Analyst experience
- Knowledge of cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment and quantification methodologies
- Experience with methods such as interviewing, data modeling, business process modeling, business object modeling and user interface design
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Education/ Experience: Associates degree
- Autonomy in the role you are in.
- Chance to work with a great organization.
- Have an impact within the company
- Remote opportunities
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row.