New exciting analyst opportunity with a leading Environmental company!
The Fuel Tax & Telematics Specialist position is a hybrid role that will assist both the Fuel Tax and the Telematics groups. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a position that has room to grow. This is a unique role that requiring strong Excel skills, especially experience with pivot tables, and strong customer service skills.
- Fuel Tax responsibilities:
- Auditing and tracking vehicle mileage and fuel tax on all trucks by utilizing spreadsheets of data, comparing and looking for incorrect information
- Telematics responsibilities:
- Act as the gatekeeper for the department by answering, screening and attempting to handle calls from the field. Will work with Senior Management to provide more detailed answers to pressing issues.
- Assist the field by checking vehicle and driver settings within the system.
- Create reports using Excel (must know formulas and pivot tables).
- Strong customer service skills - must be patient and willing to listen and resolve issues.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Attention to detail is HUGE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested in the opportunity, please submit an application with a resume attached. You can also reach out directly to the recruiter via email or phone at . All are welcome to apply!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.