Leading supplier of specialty building materials is seeking an experienced Branch Manager to assist in growth and profitability of their location in the Austin market. Company supplies high quality products to new custom homes and high end remodels throughout the region. As Branch Manager you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the business from sales to operations.
· Work alongside the sales team to both grow new business and maintain existing relationships. This happens through continuing training, getting into the field with the team, helping close deals, and regular reviews.
· Closely track sales performance and measure against goals and forecasting.
· Oversee service team and delivery team. Ensuring customers are well taken care of and inventory is managed and tracked properly.
· Continue to strengthen relationships with industry leaders, architects, and vendors.
· Work with vendors to resolve customer issues quickly when they arise.
· Employee management. Track overtime and routing of deliveries and service calls.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 5 years' experience leading a team
- 7 years' experience in the millwork industry
Company offers a very competitive base salary, lucrative bonus opportunity, company vehicle, and excellent benefits. Interviews underway. Please apply ASAP for confidential consideration to