Arbor Rose at Jerome Home is a 62 Apt Assisted Living Facility in New Britain, CT. Established under the will executed by Augustus Jerome. Arbor Rose Jerome Home is a privately-owned, not-for-profit organization. We are a progressive assisted living community with a highly competent and caring staff. Established in 2008, our multi levels include, Memory Care, Assisted and Independent Living. Also on our campus is Jerome Home, a 120 bed Long Term Care Facility.
We currently have an opening for our Bookkeeper. This 32 hour position will work 4 days per week. This position is benefit eligible offering Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 403b, 401k, and more.
**** Accounting experience required and healthcare experience preferred. *****
We have several on-line programs currently being used by our staff:
- Shifthound is our on-line scheduling program. At the click of a button, you can request time off or request to pick up a shift. You can also send email/text notification to request coverage of an open shift.
- Relias is our on-line education program. Classes are assigned via email for you to complete in the allotted time at your own pace.
- Paylocity is our online payroll system. We are all direct deposit and you are able to view your check right online. In addition, we communicate to staff through this system.
The Bookkeeper's duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and collect account receivables
- Conduct monthly billing
- Work with SALSA and Executive Director during billing cycle
- Post monthly cash receipts
- Conduct banking hour for resident trust
- Maintain resident trust accounts
- Review and mail quarterly statements for resident Trust accounts
- Input resident data into Matrix software system.
- Maintain donation process.
If this sounds like a place you would want to continue your career, please respond through this ad.