Benefits & Pension Customer Service Rep's needed in Woodbridge,CT! Great opportunity to get in with an established and growing company. This is the position for you!
As a Benefit and Pension Enrollment Representative you will have the rewarding opportunity to help our client members through the enrollment process, and when making updates to their benefits and pension plans. We allow you the freedom to take the time necessary to provide the highest level of service. You will start out on one client, and with dedication to our clients, you will be cross trained to provide assistance on multiple clients. You will spend your day either on the phone, or providing assistance through web chat conversations and email. We provide superior service center environment in professional buildings where you will be recognized for your dedication.
Shifts will be Monday - Friday regular office hours between 9a-6p. During our busier periods you will be expected to work a 40 hour week and overtime when requested. During our off -peak periods, your hours will fluctuate between 32 to 40 hours depending on client need.
- $16.25 or $16.75 if Bilingual in English / Spanish
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills in a grammatically correct way
- Ability to quickly assess member concerns and formulate a response/resolution using analytical and problem solving skills
- High level attention to detail, multi-tasking, and ability to organize work
- Experience using Microsoft Office with a strong ability to juggle multiple open computer windows to answer questions while on the phone/instant messaging
- Ability to work autonomously in a self-paced, self-motivated team environment
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to type 30 words a minute
- Must have excellent attendance and be punctual to work
- High School degree required, Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
Please apply now! - Dan Lupo / /